The RIAC INFORM Clinic is a new service that helps people who face difficulties with reading, writing, understanding forms, and require IT support. The clinic is available for assistance in:
- Filling out forms (Centrelink, housing, Govt. rebates etc.)
- Writing a complaint about a service
- Link in with services such as Legal/Housing
- Set up iPads, computers and phones
- Download and use apps such as MyGov, Services Victoria, My Aged Care, Medicare Express…and more!
We have templates to help with NDIS and DSP applications too.
The clinic is a culturally safe, LGBTQIA+ safe space and offers an interpreter service, black & white printing, Wi-Fi, and scanning facilities.
Date: Every Tuesday starting from July 5th
Time: 10am – 2pm (no appointment required)
Location: RIAC Mildura Office, 46 – 48 Lemon Avenue, Mildura
WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY LEGAL OR ADVOCACY ADVICE, but we may be able to refer people to other services or internally to a RIAC advocate, Disability Royal Commission Advocate or Access & Support Officer (a wait list may apply).