I am a person with disability, a legal guardian, parent of a child under 18, a carer, or family member.

Anyone can make a referral to our service. A person with disability, a family member, a carer, or a service provider.

RIAC can assist people with disability and their families/carers to apply to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal and navigate the External (NDIS) Appeals Process

into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability.

(such as the NDIS, Disability Support Pension, and My Aged Care)

(in Bendigo, Mildura and Swan Hill Regions Only)

If you are a parent or guardian of a child with Disability (under 18 years) and would like to link in with groups in your area.

(Loddon Mallee Only)


With almost 20% of Australians living with a disability, whether mental or physical, and many specialists predicting this number to rise, there has never been a more crucial time for RIAC than now.

service areas

Thanks to Australian and Victorian Government funding, RIAC is currently able to empower communities across 22 local government areas spanning throughout regional Victoria and southern New South Wales.

Community Partnerships

Community partnerships enable us to collaboratively build the capacity and wellbeing of individuals, families, carers and communities through advocacy and support services.

These partnerships include:

  • In-kind support
  • Volunteering
  • Fundraising
  • Monetary donation
Translate »